Friday, March 7, 2008

A Snapshot

Some years ago, in my youth, I had the opportunity to record some music with some friends. At the time it was a great experience on so many levels. It was great to work on a project with friends, to navigate relationships through that time, it was awesome to be able to be creative and to collborate. In the end, I still listen to that music from time to time because I enjoy it but also because those cd's have become, in effect, sort of photographs of those times in my life. I remember the lyrical references and conversations about musical arrangements and all that. So this blog we journey on together might serve some similar purposes in few years, a conceptual photograph of our time spent together ping-ponging, eating, talking, and journeying together. It also might help connect our conversations throughout the week.
Peace my brothas!
Jordan

No comments: